I had a wonderful conversation with Captain Shashank on his Youtube channel, The Captain’s Podcast.
Please do check it out when you get a chance. It is almost an hour and a half in duration…but I had great fun talking to the Captain!!
Here are the general topics we covered:
- Introduction [0.00 min]
- Motivation for the Blog [4:00 min]
- India Vs USA (in food) [8:20 min]
- Indian food and Protein [14:20 min]
- Large Brands: Automatically good? [19:40 min]
- Oil [25 min]
- Bread/Flour [35 min]
- Sugar and Sugar Substitutes [39 min]
- Baked vs Air Fried vs Fried [46 min]
- Why Vegan [54 min]
- Best guilt food [1:01:00 min]
- Kids and food [1:04:00 min]
- Tips for diabetes diet [1:08:00 min]
- Psychology of food analysis [1:15:00 min]
- Online courses [1:21:00 min]
And while you are there, do hit like/subscribe to “The Captain’s Podcast”. Shashank is having wonderful conversations in different topics and it would be nice to encourage his burgeoning channel.
That’s it for now, folks!! I’ll be back with a blog post soon, so stay tuned…